The Ability of God
By Rev Sam Oye
TOPIC: The Ability of God
Bible Text: Mathew 9: 27-29
Covenant Declaration: (Num 31:48-49, God is able).
The reason it is difficult for some to believe that God is able is because whatever you hear with your ears will determine what you invite into your life.
Faith and fear come into your life through what you hear. Fear is therefore a forerunner for the devil.
Declaration: Fear is not my portion
The coming in of faith opens the door for the entrance and power of God.
God’s ability is God’s possibility made available to humanity.
The knowledge of His ability is the foundation for your life stability. The knowledge that God is able makes you stable.
The stability that Daniel exhibited was a result of the knowledge of God’s abilities.
Jeremiah testified about the ability of God in Jeremiah 33:17.
Job testified about the ability of God in Job 42:2.
Angel Gabriel testified about the ability of God in Luke 1:37.
Seven things God is able to do.
- God is able to exceed your expectations (2nd Chron 25:9; Ephesians 3:20).
- God is able to fulfill His promises to you. (Romans 4:20-21).
- God is able to establish you. (Roman 16:25).
- God is able to help you when you are tempted. (Heb 2:18). Temptation is not sin; it’s an invitation to sin but if you will turn to Him for help, He is able to help you and He will help you.
- God is able to deliver you. (Dan 3:17-18).
- God is able to give you abundance so you can do good works. (2nd Cor 9:8).
- God is able to keep you from falling. (Jude 24).