We believe when people engage in service, it leads to life change. Whether you serve on a ministry team in our church, out in our community, or in the world, God calls us to serve one another.
Purpose: To oversee the setting up and effective management of different Community Transformation Centres across the city where TTC members can come to connect with God, with one another, and connect others to God – in their dwelling places, marketplaces and workplaces.
- Central Administrative Unit
- Finance Unit
- Welfare Unit
- Recruitment & Training Unit
- Curriculum & Manual Development Unit
- Research and Development Unit
- Mobilization Unit (CTC – PR Unit)
- ICT/Social Media Unit
Purpose: To initiate, administrate and coordinate the spiritual growth programs and leadership development strategies that will enable TTC members to experience a life-transforming relationship with Jesus and equip them to carry out their God-Given Assignment here on earth.
- Christian Education Administrative Officer:
- TNBC (Transformers New Believers Class)
- TLDP (Transformers Life Development Program)
- TLA (Transformers Leadership Academy)
- TBC (Transformers Bible College)
- TPA (Transformers Pastoral Academy – Basic & Advance)
Purpose: To render excellent service through an operational structure that values and supports the gifts and abilities of God’s people; providing administrative leadership and oversight for the day-to-day operations that enables staff and ministries to operate together in pursuit of the vision of The Transforming Church.
- Strategic Planning
- Monitoring And Evaluation
- Project Management
- Data Management
- Technicals & Facility Management
- Security Services
- ICT Services/Web Management
- Sanctuary Management
- Events Management: Program Planning & Implementation
- Church Marketing
Purpose: The purpose of the Finance (Stewardship) team is to provide oversight of the finances of The Transforming Church, Gwarinpa and ensure that The Church is financially capable of carrying out her mission.
- Financial Secretary
- Budgeting & Control
- PoS Manager
- Book Keeping
Purpose: To create a life-transforming environment for specific groups within the Church (men, women, singles, couples, senior adults etc) to fellowship together, empower one another, evangelize the unsaved and disciple new believers.
- Men’s Ministry (The Pillars)
- Women’s Ministry (The Jewels)
- Singles’ Ministry
- Senior Singles Ministry (Wisdom Club)
- Senior Adult Ministry (Ambassadors Club)
- Campus Ministry
- Youth Ministry (20-35)
- Prayer Ministry
Purpose: To create a safe and welcoming environment for people thereby making a first and lasting impression on all our guest every week hence ensure that they feel wanted, special, welcome and right at home in TTC starting from our parking lot to the pew, and from our front door to the nursery thereby making every first experience an excellent one. Helping to transport people to all our worship services.
- Parking Lot
Membership Care and Assimilation
Purpose: To move first-time guests into membership with The Transforming Church and help them to develop a personal relationship with God, the church and other believers in Christ within the The Transforming Church
- Care Call
- Follow Up
- Newcomers Welcome Team
- Members Response Team
John G. Emmanuel
Media and Worship
Purpose: To create the awareness of God’s nearness and lead people to connect with Him through our creative and inspiring transforming worship experiences.
- Music (Towdah Family)
Missions and Church Planting
Purpose: To plan, facilitate, and supervise the effective development and deployment of TTC missionaries with relevant partnership for cross-cultural ministry opportunities locally, nationally and globally.
- Missions & Church Planting Prayer Unit
- Missions & Church Planting Training Unit
- Missions & Church Planting Finance Unit
- Missions & Church Planting Welfare Unit
- Missions & Church Planting Administrative Unit
- Missions & Church Planting Communication Unit (Information & Mobilization)
Purpose: The purpose of the Human Resource Management Team is to identify, develop, deploy, and redeploy workers and leaders at all levels of The Transforming Church. This team will continue to identify gaps, do skill audit, and provide training for our church workers and leaders continuously.
- Workers Recruitment
- Workers Assessment
- Workers Training
- Workers Deployment
- Workers Welfare
- Workers Monitoring & Evaluation
- Workers Disciplinary & Ethics
- Workers Appreciation & Celebration
Purpose: To create a conducive atmosphere for our children to experience a life-transforming relationship with Jesus Christ and prepare the next generation of Christ’s Disciples through a vibrant children’s ministry.
- Tender Heart (18 mths-2yrs)
- Mega Stars (3-4 years)
- Shinning Stars (5-6 years)
- Rising Stars (7-8 years)
- Trail Blazers (9-10 years)
- Rose of Sharon (11-12 years)
- Light Bearers (13+)
- Precious Rubbies (Nannies)
Purpose: To develop, introduce and implement creative outreach initiatives that will bring the people within our community into a life-transforming relationship with Jesus and train believers in TTC to share the gospel right where they are.
- Community Evangelism Team:
- Social Media Evangelism Team: Cyber Missions Team/Internet Evangelism Team
- Hospital Evangelism Team
- Tract Evangelism